DOG & OWNER HANGING RULES
Owners are liable for damage or injury inflicted by their dog(s). This means owners are legally and financially responsible for their dog’s behavior. Customers at the Dog House accept FULL responsibility for their pet and release the Dog House from ALL liability associated with their pet's communal play.
Entry into one of the off leash parks requires either a signed membership or a signed day entry pass. These forms outline the rules & waivers for entry into the park areas.
- All dogs must be spayed/neutered by 6 months, and well socialized for the off leash dog park area(s)
- Limit of 2 dogs per person per visit
- No dog or people food is allowed in the fenced area of the off leash dog park.
- Sorry, no children under the age of 16 are allowed in the off leashed area(s). No exceptions.
- Children must be supervised outside the off leash dog park area. Playing is at your own risk.
- Dogs must be properly licensed and vaccinated
- Owners must clean up after their dogs. Waste stations are provided.
- Owners must prevent aggressive behavior, biting, fighting, etc
- Owners are liable for damage or injury inflicted by their dog(s). This means owners are legally and financially responsible for their dog’s behavior.
- Dogs must be unleashed in the transition corridor upon entering Park. ONLY ONE GATE OPEN AT A TIME.
- Owners must have a visible leash for each dog at all times.
- Owners who disregard these rules will permanently lose all dogpark privileges
- Dog Park monitors are located in the park for your beloved pets safety
- No Smoking is allowed in the off leash park area
- No outside drinks are permitted